December 2011 Bloom Day

Yesterday was the Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day! I had this post ready to go and then my internet went down. *shakes fist* Every month on the 15th, GBBD is hosted over at May Dreams’ Gardens! :) You should definitely click through to see what’s blooming all over the world today.

Crystal apple cucumber flower

My cyrstal apple cucumbers are putting out flowers left and right! They’re still only babies, though, so I might pinch them off.

Snow pea flower

Snow peas are out of control!  My tummy likes it. :)

English thyme flower

Some thyme flowering beside my little sage plant! :) Cute flowers.

Scarlet runner bean flower

My scarlet runner beans! Lovely color against the green!  Very festive.

Nemophilia baby blue eyes flower

My nemophilia flowers are going crazy, too.  They’re funny, floppy little things and I’m really loving them!  So are the bees.  Lots of bumble bees and honey bees out on sunny days!  Unfortunately it’s going to rain the next five days or so. Sigh.

What’s blooming in your garden?  Or in your house? :)

1. Scott Weber
    Dec 16, 2011 @ 11:23:52

Gotta love the Snow Peas…pretty AND delicious!

2. Bridget
    Dec 16, 2011 @ 13:10:57

I’m soo envious of your flowering things as Winter deepens here in Ireland.

3. noelmorata
    Dec 16, 2011 @ 13:21:09

aloha,

beautiful snow pies, they are so happy this time of the year,

thanks for sharing them

4. Alana Mautone (@RamblinGarden)
    Dec 16, 2011 @ 15:11:36

Lovely pictures. They will keep me going until Spring. And fear not, it is still December 15 here in North America. You weren’t too late!

5. Carolina HeartStrings
    Dec 19, 2011 @ 15:07:09

Always enjoy your Sunday pictures. We are lucky in the Carolinas to still have things blooming in December!

6. staceyweichert
    Dec 29, 2011 @ 04:37:29

Thank you for visiting my blog–beautiful garden pictures! Oh I dream of a warmer growing zone!
    Stacey