now & gwen was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Emma at Craving Fresh a few days ago! :)
The Liebster is awarded to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. ‘Liebster’ is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. There are a few rules to follow when you’ve received a Liebster Award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all – have fun!
I almost fell out of my chair when I read Emma’s post. Thank you, Emma! This really means a lot to me! I think I’ve linked to you at least half a dozen times in the last month and a half, lol! But in case anyone missed any of those links, you really should check out Craving Fresh. Emma’s posts are always wonderfully informative and you can tell that she’s really committed to finding healthier, greener ways of life for her family.
Here are the 5 blogs (in no particular order) I’d like to give a Liebster Award to:
1. Kitty’s Super Allotment — Kitty’s blog is a bit of a mix of gardening and awesome story-telling about her allotment adventures. She also posts really tasty recipes that I’d like to try one day! :)
2. Diary of a Mad Hatter — Teri is constantly making me laugh with her posts. Her blog is self-described as a place to share her personal stories, unsolicited opinions, and ridiculous, nonsensical thoughts, all of which are based on Real Life with a sprinkle of hyperbole and a dash of exaggeration. And it’s the truth! Love it!
3. Boys Smell — Beth is a good friend of mine, and her blog almost always makes me actually laugh out loud before I get to the end of a post. It’s a nice one to read to take your mind off of whatever’s worrying you in your day. And it’s something I think everyone can relate to — all the crazy little things that your other half does to drive you completely insane. You are not alone.
4. My Sunny Side Up Life — Connie’s blog is a beautiful blog to scroll through. Her posts are thought-provoking and her words are wonderfully put together. She offers great parenting ideas and is really down to earth, which I love.
5. Dancing with Frogs — I haven’t been reading any of these for terribly long, but this blog became a fast favorite of mine. It’s quite possible she has well over 200 readers, as she’s been blogging for a while! Frogdancer is a mother to 4 boys and the way she blogs about her garden & day to day experiences never fails to make me smile.
It was super duper hard for me to pick only five blogs to share with you –and it was extremely difficult to gauge how many followers each blog has, so if I’ve made a mistake, please forgive me!
I hope you check out these blogs — I really think you’ll like them!
Thank you again, Emma!