A snapshot sort of Sunday

It’s Sunday already?  This week went by so fast!  Crazy.  I know I did a picture post yesterday, and I hate to be redundant, but it’s Sunday.  Sundays to me are about relaxing, recapping what’s happened in my week and thinking on what I need to get done next week.

I think from now on Sunday will be my one and only now & gwen meme of snapshots, because there are always pictures I take that don’t make it into a post, but I want to have them somewhere and share them with people, just because.  Hope you don’t mind! :)

Oh, the plantnappers took the weekend off, because they didn’t come back last night, either.  Or maybe they even read this blog.  Who knows!  Very happy about that again.

Anyhow! On to the pictures!

Mini Greek basil sprouts

My mini Greek basil is finally big enough to show up in an in-focus picture. Hurray! Isn’t it freaking cute?  Cutest sprouts, ever.  And they will taste sooo good in stuff.  Don’t tell them that, though! ;)

lego-tomato-sprout

Ben decided we needed someone to guard the tomato sprouts.  Lego-my-tomato?  Mr. Lego’s been sitting on top of my bulletin board for about 5 years.  I guess it was time for a change of scenery.

apple-tree-and-moose

I told you that our apple tree was tiny, but decided to take a few shots of Moose next to it for scale.

apple-tree-and-moose2

It’s always really hard to get Moose to look at the camera!  Silly boy.  He’s always busy looking at other things.

Kitty face smoosh

This is a common sight in my office, on the kitty shelf.  You can’t really see it, but Damara (on the right) is actually hugging Leon, so every time one of them sighs or stretches, the other one does the same and they end up squeezing each other.  It’s enough to make anyone die of cute.

Leon and Damara sleeping

Wishing everyone reading a wonderful week ahead! :)  Personally I can’t wait until my days off so I can do some re-potting! :)

Do you ever post snapshots of your week? Leave me a comment and let me know!  I’d love to see them!

Oct 16, 2011 @ 20:02:11

Cool photos. I was going to ask if the plant nappers came so glad they didn’t though I’d be too scared to esp with Mr Lego out!! What’s greek basil? Must google it. I love your moggies I am so jealous as I can’t have any cats but LOVE black cats; they have the best personalities.

Oct 16, 2011 @ 20:14:34

Lol Mr. Lego has them cowering!

The mini Greek basil is just a miniature variety of basil, it looks like sprouts you put on salad, from what I’ve seen in photos of mature plants! It’s the first time I’ve grown it, so I’m quite eager to see what I get! :)

I do love my little poo-bums. Seriously, they both had poo bums today. I need to go dunk them both in the sink.

2. Emma @ Craving Fresh
    Oct 16, 2011 @ 21:22:55

So many cute photos. I’m cuted out by it all – little sprouts, little lego man, hugging cats. Gorgeous.

3. aprilvak
    Oct 17, 2011 @ 05:13:10

Moose is so pretty!! Our Bruce sits with that same expression on his face. I love your snapshots!

Thank you again for your support yesterday. I really appreciate it.

4. promenadeplantings
    Oct 19, 2011 @ 11:23:26

great post, I love the idea of a snapshot day. I’ll have to have a think now :)
    Those cats are way too grogeous for their own good!

Oct 19, 2011 @ 22:03:10

Aw thank you! It’s a nice way of capturing what happened during my week so I can look back on it and have a record.

I’ll tell the boys that they’re handsome!